Given how hard people drag those that date idols, not unless it was under specific circumstances.
I would be afraid to have my entire life in the spotlight by proxy, exposing any past mistakes that I, as a human, have made.
Although I say the above, I'm going to answer your questions! Because love is love, and if I really clicked with someone then I'd put aside my fear of others trying to drag me down or bring up all my past mistakes.
- Would you date an idol if they weren't your bias? - Depends if we clicked or not! My bias isn't the be all, end all. If my heart connects and feels love, it's more important than who I look up to and admire as my bias.
- Would you date an idol if their company was against the idea of you both being together? - As long as it didn't harm the idol I was dating, then yes. I wouldn't want someone I loved to compromise their career, or something they loved, for me.
- Would you date an idol who had a really packed schedule and you didn't get to see often? - If we really cared about one another, then yes. It would be hard though, admittedly.
- Would you date an idol if they weren't making all the money and in a successful group? - Of course. I make enough to support myself currently, and I would find a way to continue to support myself regardless of his income. Money's not an issue for me. I'm not out to date rich and famous - I'd date them regardless of their status, if we really cared about one another.
- Would you date an idol if you knew they were an idol or not? - See the above.
- Would you date an idol who always gets involved into scandals? - This might be a bit of a toughie. Depends on the scandals, I guess? It's hard to say, because if I cared about the person and they cared about me, if it's scandals that have been proven false, or are those types where a random comment was said and then blown out of proportion by fans/antis, then probably. But if it was something really horrible then..I probably wouldn't have attraction to them in any fashion to begin with so it wouldn't be an issue.
- Would you date an idol in secret or let the world know you're together? - I would prefer a private dating, honestly. If he's an honest and loyal man then I shouldn't need to "prove" I'm dating him to make sure people know he's "off-limits" in dating etc. I wouldn't want to jeopordize his career or have others coming for me. But I can't deny I wouldn't be jealous when I see him interact with girls and be flirty with fans. I just wouldn't express it to him.