if you were someone else and the right gender and all that, you know what I mean lol
ehhhh I really don't know, if I met a guy like me I'd think he has some rare and impressive qualities that would be hard to say no to, I'd feel like he's special.. so yeah, I'd very much be into some things about him but then there'd also be some that are so off-putting that idk if I could deal.. but maybe that's my own insecurity.. or his, wait....
ehhhh I really don't know, if I met a guy like me I'd think he has some rare and impressive qualities that would be hard to say no to, I'd feel like he's special.. so yeah, I'd very much be into some things about him but then there'd also be some that are so off-putting that idk if I could deal.. but maybe that's my own insecurity.. or his, wait....