- Joined
- 29 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,249
- Reactions Received
- 4,602
- Location
- England, London
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6
- Fandom
- Shawol
- Gender
- Female
So i thought, Jimin can't be beatenobviously id cheat on myself with jimin
You would me my type thoughNo, cause I wouldn't be myself type. I'm more of differences attract type of person.
You would me my type though![]()
You are one of my closest friends here and I feel like we would fit each other very well
how would u even begin to improve upon him?So i thought, Jimin can't be beaten![]()
When Jimin is ur standard, it's quite impossible for others to competehow would u even begin to improve upon him?
Aww ladyyYou are one of my closest friends here and I feel like we would fit each other very well
maybe I am wrong but that’s my opinion![]()
Do you agree? @Darth_berriesYou are one of my closest friends here and I feel like we would fit each other very well
maybe I am wrong but that’s my opinion![]()
Yes I amAww ladyy![]()
Ofc, ur cutieDo you agree? @Darth_berries![]()
And you have an excellent tasteOfc, ur cutie![]()
hmph I have clearly stated such words about oneself are not allowed here, you iz cutie and you must know itI tried to look for a reason to date myself while scrolling down here. Failed so hard. Boring and basic, quiet and awkward as hell. Meh.![]()
You aren’t boringI tried to look for a reason to date myself while scrolling down here. Failed so hard. Boring and basic, quiet and awkward as hell. Meh.![]()
I'd say yes but I think someone like myself would not be my ideal type since I'd probably end up stubbornly arguing with myself
But you also iz cute but put yourself down all the time girlhmph I have clearly stated such words about oneself are not allowed here, you iz cutie and you must know it![]()
Should add liar to that list too with this pack of liesI tried to look for a reason to date myself while scrolling down here. Failed so hard. Boring and basic, quiet and awkward as hell. Meh.![]()