well that's ...... UMMMMMMM .......... do as I say, not as I doBut you also iz cute but put yourself down all the time girl![]()
well that's ...... UMMMMMMM .......... do as I say, not as I doBut you also iz cute but put yourself down all the time girl![]()
But I am a basic girl into coffee and social media and that's what people consider very basic n boringYou aren’t boring![]()
I don’tBut I am a basic girl into coffee and social media and that's what people consider very basic n boring![]()
WAT!!!!!! that doesn't matter, there's nothing wrong with liking those things, it doesn't necessarily mean there's nothing more to you..... people just need to talk crap, don't listen hunBut I am a basic girl into coffee and social media and that's what people consider very basic n boring![]()
why is that so accurate for youI think so, I'd be average enough in the looks
Also I'd accept everything I recommended to myself.
It'd become like a Twilight Zone episode very fast though.