- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,387
- Reactions Received
- 22,724
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So basically, the way this works is that one user presents a scenario (probably something unfavorable but it doesn't have to be) and then the following user says whether or not they would partake in that scenario if it meant that they received $1,000,000 (USD, so think about whatever the equivalent would be if you live in another country). Then, that user presents their own scenario.
Example:
USER 1:
For $1,000,000, would you go streaking for one hour in a public location?
USER 2:
No
For $1,000,000, would you allow yourself to be locked in a room with a lion for 60 seconds?
USER 3:
Hell no lol
.....and so on
I really want to see the crazy situations people come up with.
So I'll start:
For $1,000,000, would you live outdoors for an entire year with no shelter?
Example:
USER 1:
For $1,000,000, would you go streaking for one hour in a public location?
USER 2:
No
For $1,000,000, would you allow yourself to be locked in a room with a lion for 60 seconds?
USER 3:
Hell no lol
.....and so on
I really want to see the crazy situations people come up with.
So I'll start:
For $1,000,000, would you live outdoors for an entire year with no shelter?