Would you ever scrapbook with pictures from a photobook? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow that’s actually so gorgeous. If they took orders I would so buy one from them :haylul:
But I could never do that with my own albums, I don’t think it would turn out anywhere close to as pretty. You need a good eye for stuff like that and I dont think that’s something I possess
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
That seems silly but if they are having fun and ok with it I guess it's up to them. I don't like breaking my stuff though.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Not going to lie, that is really cool. I hadn't watched the the video yet. Still wouldn't do it but atleast they were creative and did a good job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread