Would you get plastic surgery? (1 Viewer)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,238
Reactions Received
1,696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,484
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
No, the whole concept of cutting myself open in an attempt to look better is icky and creepy to me. Sorry if this offends anyone, you won't see me treating anyone poorly over it but these are my honest thoughts. Doing it for medical reasons or removing a glaring cyst or wart is a different thing entirely but I don't think that's what we're talking about here.

I appreciate natural beauty and think little flaws adds to it and gives people their own unique charm so I almost never think plastic surgery actually made someone look better anyway, remove every little flaw and you end up looking exactly like what it says on the tin; plastic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread