- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
no I won't, I have my reasonsNope what? You wouldn't give them a card?
![]()
I want to, but I'm so mf afraaaaid. And I will see her on the 15thyes do that. she would appreciate it
I knowI want to, but I'm so mf afraaaaid. And I will see her on the 15th
but oh well, my decision shifts all the time so I may actually do it x)
I feel uI would, but i think they wouldn't like me back.....![]()
I feel u
But you know, risk wins, risk loses
Well, yeah, embarrassment is also what stops me from doing it. But I'm tired of always being afraid and missing opportunities
Risk also gets me embarssed and if they say no i will probally never talk to them again.
Well, yeah, embarrassment is also what stops me from doing it. But I'm tired of always being afraid and missing opportunities
![]()