I might have thought that @Ozymandias and @OnlyCalB were girls....but only for a bitYeah, I wouldI don't know why, but I don't think many people would guess who am I
I still remember when some people assumed that I am a guy
![]()
I did the same mistake with a few users
hey zoom isn't a bad idea tho:wonugl:Id probably just send a drone or this in my place:
This was in the days b4 zoom, or just not known yet but id still prefer this cos of mobility - might be expensive af to utilise n make work n lag/latency issues but i laughed so hard after findin/watching this clip.(with zoom, everyone's attention is on screen, with this -i could just lurk n listen/join in when i had sth to contribute instead of just being 1 out of how many on screen. Imagine a roomful of ks users using this-it might be possible rn but super freaky expensive/technically difficult). Lol most ppl would probably just zoom rn.
I dont want to show my face on zoom to ks users rn or in the near future, n skipping most posts here i still read tat some users wouldnt got to a meetup so idk if zoom would be an alternative thryd agree to. Theres already discord chat elsewhere, n users could always stream live there if they wanted, so... balls in ur court. Wait maybe tats thread #2 for my daily task. Coming right up so dont steal my idea pls.hey zoom isn't a bad idea tho:wonugl:
we can all zoom or discord voice chat together or smthn since most of us are introverts that don't want to exposeI dont want to show my face on zoom to ks users rn or in the near future, n skipping most posts here i still read tat some users wouldnt got to a meetup so idk if zoom would be an alternative thryd agree to. Theres already discord chat elsewhere, n users could always stream live there if they wanted, so... balls in ur court. Wait maybe tats thread #2 for my daily task. Coming right up so dont steal my idea pls.
Ill wear a vader mask or sth from halloween if i ever zoom with ks users, id probably not vc discord cos of time difference. Id be asleep n vice versa.we can all zoom or discord voice chat together or smthn since most of us are introverts that don't want to expose![]()
You might end up finding me insteadI'd play The Chaser and find you right away![]()
What about meI forgot she’s active
Her too
You too ofcYou might end up finding me instead
What about me![]()
YESSS
you're one of the most important parts of the kps team so it wouldn't be the same if you couldn't comeI would absolutely go and would want to meet everyone
aww thanks hunyou're one of the most important parts of the kps team so it wouldn't be the same if you couldn't come![]()