Would You Have Conversations Like This? (THE AND) (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I would. I think it's a great way for people to open up and express their feelings to each other. Some of these things you think about but you never know when to bring it up or how to. It's like an honest game, you're being honest with yourself and to the one(s) you care deeply about.
I'd like to do that with my mom.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
maybe it depend like how it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread