Would you have done the same? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
IF I HAD TO I WOULD WALK UP WITH A BAT AND BEAT DUMB ASS OUT OF HIM *as u see at the end of the video he regretting it like boi*


OH THAT A GOOD STEAL BAT A COUPLE OF HIT AND HAT SHOULD SET HIM RIGHT




I CAN'T WAIT TILL SOME TRY THIS ON ME TRY ME MY ARM MAY BE WEAK BUT MY LEGS HAVE A PACK OF POWERFUL KICK TO KICK UR BUTT WITH
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if this was in America the guy probably would have gotten shot lmao. also, I've seen this kdrama and the guy only cuts her hand, she faints because she's overwhelmed. so yeah id risk getting my hand cut if it meant saving someone's life.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The sentiment is nice but I'd probably freeze
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread