Hello~
I'm Eziio from AKP
I stan Exo and Ateez<3
I have heard about this place quite a few times so I have decided to check it out myself for a lil bit and I must say it is pretty neat and people have already been nice to me~
and it's always fun seeing little emotes I made be used around an actual website LOL
I hope you welcome me as I explore around the artist threads a bit ^^
I'm Eziio from AKP
I stan Exo and Ateez<3
I have heard about this place quite a few times so I have decided to check it out myself for a lil bit and I must say it is pretty neat and people have already been nice to me~
and it's always fun seeing little emotes I made be used around an actual website LOL
I hope you welcome me as I explore around the artist threads a bit ^^