Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So many ppl call me ezzio on a regular basis i've become immune sjsjskks
ezzo isn't that bad :pepehug1:
Damn if you got immune to that there must have really been ALOT of people calling you that
who knows maybe I'll come up with a worse mis-spelling :pepesmug:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Heya raven~
how have you been??


I have many old friends on here which is nice to see
thank you for being very nice sjksjsl~
Also I'm stupid so I forgot I changed my username but I'm Suzan on AKP lol.
Yep, I was so happy to see so many old users that left AKP on here too. It's nice seeing everyone again.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
30
Reactions Received
227
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
welcome~ hope you will have a good time here :pandalove:
Thank you!!

Ive never seen someone so eager to keep getting destroyed before :maheart:
It's funny you think you can get away with it forever :maheart:

Hi, welcome here:llama_squish: have fun around 💜 i hope you will enjoy this place
Thank youu~

Damn if you got immune to that there must have really been ALOT of people calling you that
who knows maybe I'll come up with a worse mis-spelling :pepesmug:
...
Does anyone know how to use the block function on here??


Also I'm stupid so I forgot I changed my username but I'm Suzan on AKP lol.
Yep, I was so happy to see so many old users that left AKP on here too. It's nice seeing everyone again.
ohhh!
I remember you ;; hi!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok but are they ateez?
10044

and who??
For the purposes of this discussion I suddendly stan the group Ten :maheart:
And Novadox but you can make the argument that they aren't a kpop group, theyre krock
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread