Would you like a troll-less forum? (2 Viewers)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
akp was filled with trolls back in my akp days

including me (my most famous troll is in my akp sig CHECK IT OUT my akp link is on my profile)

very drama filled and really fun :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
I HAD THAT IN MY SIG
@superikonic
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
akp was filled with trolls back in my akp days

including me (my most famous troll is in my akp sig CHECK IT OUT my akp link is on my profile)

very drama filled and really fun :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
Some people must still be confused by that thread xDD
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I would absolutely love a forum without trolls. It's one of the reasons I came here instead of staying on another forum. Even the ones who I know aren't serious tend to annoy me pretty quickly, so the less I see of them, the better.

This exactly. Also some trolls kinda become a team after awhile. So you don’t deal with just one person , but a whole group, deviating threads just to troll about the same things again and again. So yeah, it does become boring after awhile.

I don’t mind the good trolls, who don’t do it too often and are actually interesting , but tbh I would grandly prefer a troll free forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread