- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Would you like to be my lab rat for my experiment. It pays 1000 ks point 👀
Nah...... You can manipulate others instead.
It’s for 1000 KS points??????????????????????????
OK sorry it’s actually for the cat game. You said my word therefore, I finish a task. Thank you so muchthe experiment ?!?!?!?
what was ur word?OK sorry it’s actually for the cat game. You said my word therefore, I finish a task. Thank you so much![]()
ok! i do hv a quick question tho, do u see this when u see my sig?But I’ll make you an amazing signature
I’m mostly on mobile so I don’t see any signatures when I turn, however I only see thisok! i do hv a quick question tho, do u see this when u see my sig?![]()
naurrrr but thats better than someone else who said my school wifi blocked the sigI’m mostly on mobile so I don’t see any signatures when I turn, however I only see this![]()
It’s better to have your information and small letters on top or bottom of your signature while the signature is a image or banner that you likenaurrrr but thats better than someone else who said my school wifi blocked the sig