would you like to have a big family or small family? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 74

small family for sure
as for kids I'm still debating with myself about whether I want them or not~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A small family. I haven't been very good at finding an ideal woman sadly.
Due to my immense shyness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Imagine wanting a big one, I'd be a birth-giving machine. :jisoosmh:
My late grandma had 10+ kids, multiple of which passed away in their childhood, also many miscarriages. She was practically pregnant since the age of 15 till 38, all the time until her husband finally passed away. I often think about how many nerves she had to tolerate all those little b**tards :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don’t want kids unless my wife wants any lol :haylul: I don’t want carry myself kids tbh. So I guess in most cases I won’t have babies.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Small lol. I'm too lazy to handle a big family
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread