Would you like your bias group if they were a BG/GG instead? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I wonder how female Wonho would be looked at from the GP :susPepe:
Ooof I would have a heart attack just imagining it :haylul:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Good question.

I don't think I'd follow them nearly close enough as to what I follow my faves now. I like my faves for the music of course, but also their content. That's how I fall for the members.

I don't watch any BG content at all. So I wouldn't be nearly as invested in them if they were a BG.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, probably I would since I tend to stan both gg and bg
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think I might, but it definitely wouldn't be the same. When it comes to bgs, I tend to like them more if there's a specific member that I really like. For ggs, it's more about liking the whole group and their music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread