Would you make a social media account for your friends on KS? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I mean besides Discord tbh.

Personally, I would make a twitter or tumblr for my friends at KS if anyone was willing to join as well!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
no, but a few people here know my personal instagram
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
No, I don’t have friends that don’t already have social media.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I technically have a separate insta for forum friends already, but I'm never on it
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I did but I never really used it so I just ended up deleting it and would have to say no as I just don't use social media enough to warrant using it only for messages
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread