Sensitive Would you marry your brother's widow? (1 Viewer)

Would you marry your brother's widow?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but...cont answer in replies

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
why does it close in 2023
I dont rmbr, probably sth abt not wanting to deal with a dead thread. I shd hv made it close in November 2021 instead, but it was one of my earliest polls n i was trying things on for size. (Ofc if i made a thread with a new poll now, id not close it for reasons....)
honestly

maybe

my brother is not my brother, he is estranged and since we only recently got into contact, it doesn't feel like he's my brother. but also, I'm pretty sure his boyfriend is gay so a no there lol

but if we were not estranged and his boyfriend was bi/straight/etc. i would not. i see my in laws as my family and it would be quite awkward.

if my brother is estranged and his boyfriend dies, maybe. if the boyfriend and I keep in touch then no. but if we don't stay in touch– i have actually never met him in person, only when I had called my brother and he answered– and we meet again, possibly
honestly

maybe

my brother is not my brother, he is estranged and since we only recently got into contact, it doesn't feel like he's my brother. but also, I'm pretty sure his boyfriend is gay so a no there lol

but if we were not estranged and his boyfriend was bi/straight/etc. i would not. i see my in laws as my family and it would be quite awkward.

if my brother is estranged and his boyfriend dies, maybe. if the boyfriend and I keep in touch then no. but if we don't stay in touch– i have actually never met him in person, only when I had called my brother and he answered– and we meet again, possibly
Wow, i nvr considered this scenario...the original idea originated with speculation on if someone's girlfriend/SO died, would it be ok to go out/hv a romantic relationship with their sibling.

As we're not in US Civil War/WWI/WWII times anymore, i think everyone's consensus answer is no-unless they fell in love with each other smh, then its Yes? Idk.(i forgot why i nvr replied to some posts just above).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wow, i nvr considered this scenario...the original idea originated with speculation on if someone's girlfriend/SO died, would it be ok to go out/hv a romantic relationship with their sibling.

As we're not in US Civil War/WWI/WWII times anymore, i think everyone's consensus answer is no-unless they fell in love with each other smh, then its Yes? Idk.(i forgot why i nvr replied to some posts just above).
yeaa like ig my family situation isn't ideal for this question :haylul: I think morally one would say no but no one is ever in that situation...though think most would still say no :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yeaa like ig my family situation isn't ideal for this question :haylul: I think morally one would say no but no one is ever in that situation...though think most would still say no :haylul:
Wat if ur girlfriend/SO died, would you go out with/marry her sister/brother (if she/he were your type) is the original scenario but i changed it around as i was nervous making this thread then.

So would you go out with/marry your dead girlfriend/SO's sister/sibling tho?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wat if ur girlfriend/SO died, would you go out with/marry her sister/brother (if she/he were your type) is the original scenario but i changed it around as i was nervous making this thread then.

So would you go out with/marry your dead girlfriend/SO's sister/sibling tho?
probably not in that context, then. i assume I would know my s/o's siblings and we would also have a sibling relationship, which makes it weird af. :sanapray: but if they were in the same situation as my family, then maybe if we liked each other enough I would.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
probably not in that context, then. i assume I would know my s/o's siblings and we would also have a sibling relationship, which makes it weird af. :sanapray: but if they were in the same situation as my family, then maybe if we liked each other enough I would.
I only read this after i made this thread(news came out already in July 2020, but got repost in 27 April 2021 which is when i first knew abt it):

Imagine if you fell in love with one of the sisters/twin n she died, but they're so alike n the living one had/has feelings for you-would you rlly not try to start a relationship with the surviving twin? Becos of sibling relationship? I think this new info says its a 1 in a million but its possible. Unlikely but possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only read this after i made this thread(news came out already in July 2020, but got repost in 27 April 2021 which is when i first knew abt it):

Imagine if you fell in love with one of the sisters/twin n she died, but they're so alike n the living one had/has feelings for you-would you rlly not try to start a relationship with the surviving twin? Becos of sibling relationship? I think this new info says its a 1 in a million but its possible. Unlikely but possible.
honestly I would feel awkward about it because I would feel like 1) the sibling is my own sibling or 2) I'm just using the sibling as a rebound since they're similar to my deceased SO, but ig every person differs
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
honestly I would feel awkward about it because I would feel like 1) the sibling is my own sibling or 2) I'm just using the sibling as a rebound since they're similar to my deceased SO, but ig every person differs
Before this thread got resurrected, (n see my earliest reply to u here) n then i rmbrd this story of the twins who share a botfriend; i thot it unlikely in thos day n age tat any user here would answer yes , but maybe by November 2023 a user here will pick yes in my poll. The story i linked to gives me positive expectation tat it will happen.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Before this thread got resurrected, (n see my earliest reply to u here) n then i rmbrd this story of the twins who share a botfriend; i thot it unlikely in thos day n age tat any user here would answer yes , but maybe by November 2023 a user here will pick yes in my poll. The story i linked to gives me positive expectation tat it will happen.
oh my god I didn't even see the date :haylul: I just saw the poll closed in 2023 cus mayday mentioned it and I got curious hahahaha

but yeah, its an interesting dilemma for sure—if you like them you like them but the morality is dubious
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread