Would you order this overly complicated drink from Starbucks? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I saw "Edward" trending on Twitter and come across numerous post about this complicated Starbucks order. This drink just sounds like a diabetic nightmare :jisoosmh:

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
How in the world did Edward have the guts to ask for this drink? :wimwim:
Through mobile, i thot from the receipt. I doubt anyone has the brass to order this f2f.

Is Edwards last name Bass by any chance :susPepe:

I think it's Cullen, from an AU where tat order is code for blood in the drink (in the AU tat Edward is from). Lmao. Im curious if store 6961 is located in Forks, Washington or elsewhere.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Abeamus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That’s a major stomachache waiting to happen :pepeslippy:
I definitely wouldn’t, I always try to figure out how to make an order shorter so I only have to say a few things otherwise I get really anxious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread