Would you prefer NCT to be a whole group instead of having sub-units? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sub units, I feel like it would be way too many people. I like when they all come together at times but permanently would be too much I think.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
21 October 2021
Messages
61
Reactions Received
38
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually like how they are right now. There are fixed units and one unit which is NCT U that allows different members work together for a comeback <3 it's actually interesting to see rotational units in NCT occasionally since we also get to see their chemistry with each other aside from the members within their fixed unit :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread