- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
What was it like sitting in front row?Front row BTS, which i've already done btw but 10/10 would reccommend again![]()
Well there was front row to the main stage and front row to the stage in the middle and I was front row of the mainstage but the mostly spent their time on the middle bit or the walkway in which I just had to look at the lil screen, BUT when they did come over to my side they were literally so close and Jungkook was right there in front of me and I wanted to hug him right there and thenWhat was it like sitting in front row?
good :DWould love both, but I was in the back with BTS' concert so I would do anything to come even a little bit closer ;___;
Wooow!!! What if you actually had hugged and then security came! That would been so BAD!! hahahaha :DWell there was front row to the main stage and front row to the stage in the middle and I was front row of the mainstage but the mostly spent their time on the middle bit or the walkway in which I just had to look at the lil screen, BUT when they did come over to my side they were literally so close and Jungkook was right there in front of me and I wanted to hug him right there and then![]()
yeah! :DBackstage with Stray Kids. I love BTS but...
![]()
I'm sure Stray Kids do it as well but I don't see as many pictures or videos of it