Would you rather be in a zombie apocalypse or in attack on titan? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would pick a zombie apocalypse because I have a bigger chance of survival. And I would rather be killed by a zombie. Both are probably painful, but getting bitten by zombie would hurt way less. Just watching some of the death in attack on titan make my body squirm. Also I can at least fight back against zombie because they my size and can find a bat or some kind of weapon to fight back.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Zombie apocalypse for sure. I ain't getting eaten by no titan
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
AoT who cares if I get eaten I want to see Levi my love

But in reality, I suck at either, but I do have the AoT gear so yeah
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AoT who cares if I get eaten I want to see Levi my love

But in reality, I suck at either, but I do have the AoT gear so yeah
true seeing Levi would be the plus side at least you die happy
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
AoT, bcs death by titan would be less painful.

If you get snapped in half it is a moment and you're done.
If you get bitten by a zombie you might stay alive for a WHILE longer and just continue to suffer while they take bites out of ya.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Zombie apocalypse .. Fighting zombies I'm prepared for it Weapon wise but how the fuck would I fight a titan? I ain't whooshing through the air with my body type too thick for that lol
Id rather not go down without a fight..
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is hard choice. In other hand zombies are definitely easier to kill, you just need sth to bash their heads in. There is multiple weapons that can do that from guns to baseball bat. To kill titan you need special gear and special training that puts you into military and battles. But in other hand in AOT there is at least walls that work most of the time and life behind those walls is pretty normal until sth happens, there is order and society. Having to seen enough of the walking dead telltale game- it's not the zombies you should worry about it's raiders and all kinds of lunatics. So at least I wouldn't need to defend myself against crazies.

If I was common human I'd take my chances with AOT, but if I had to fight I'd rather fight zombies.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Titan i mean like as long as ur under ground they can get u but zombie there out size and smaller which mean the can get in i mean like there so dumb. if the maded a deep under ground village with many connections they would never have to worry only have to worry about keeping the dumb and crazy people from getting crazy
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
AOT without a doubt. I lowkey dig zhe titans
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Logically it would be the zombie apocalypse but I’d go into AoT. Especially if I get to see manbun!Eren Yeager :lovelycooky:
Yes, especially manbun!Eren
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If I can marry Levi then I'll go with Attack on Titan. :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread