Would you rather be sweating or freezing your asses off? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
"inserts confused emoji" what? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
freezing as well because you can at least build an igloo or if you are not alone and there is someone you like you can go "guess what I´ve heard, if we both get naked..." :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Freezing my assets off :ankha:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well, I can better handle cold weather
freezing as well because you can at least build an igloo or if you are not alone and there is someone you like you can go "guess what I´ve heard, if we both get naked..." :D
Freezing my assets off :ankha:
Man....

Freezing I guess :pepeslippy:
Freezing for sure
Freezing because cheerleading is easier when cold than hot :rosesmug:
I'm kidding, but I'd still prefer the cold
Does this say anything about our personalities :susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread