i'd rather starve :wimwim:
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 14 April 2022 #1 i'd rather starve Reactions: Willow
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 14 April 2022 #2 Fish food could be little worms or other little sea creatures, so I'll go with the one I don't know (cat food). Reactions: Willow
Fish food could be little worms or other little sea creatures, so I'll go with the one I don't know (cat food).
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 14 April 2022 #3 Fish food because one flake is usually smaller than one piece of cat food Reactions: Willow and Yerichu
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 14 April 2022 #4 I’ll just starve Reactions: Willow, Yerichu and Haiku
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 14 April 2022 #5 Dry fish food Reactions: Willow
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 15 April 2022 #6 Imma starve Reactions: Willow
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 15 April 2022 #7 i'd rather eat my own foot Reactions: Willow and Yerichu
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 15 April 2022 #8 Neither Reactions: Willow
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 15 April 2022 #9 Neither,but if I had to choose one, Cat Food Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 13 December 2022 #10 Cat food if I had to choose
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,082 Reactions Received 52,515 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,191 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 13 December 2022 #11 Both I am starving.