- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
But it was really cute!Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
NopenopenopenopenopeLike... In combat?
IKR! It's like that cat from Shrek, except... instead of two eyes it has 8Okay I clicked on it. I admit, that is pretty cute...
![]()
I awwed out loud at this xD
I call someone to come over if a wasp gets it...either is fine..
but Spiders are easier to catch then wasps.
Only on a really good day am i able to take out a wasp with a rolled up newspaper.
I've never had that luxury growing up, i'm the one that gets called when something gets in the house as the oldest... the one that freaked me out the most was the pigeon that got into the kitchen, it was just sitting on top of the kitchen door chilling, i was trying to poke a broom at it to get out the back door, with my siblings all on the stairs behind me lol i really didn't want to get crapped on tbh xDI call someone to come over if a wasp gets it...
See I can handle most things. I'm the guy people call for spiders and all that. But anything that flies and stings...I've never had that luxury growing up, i'm the one that gets called when something gets in the house as the oldest... the one that freaked me out the most was the pigeon that got into the kitchen, it was just sitting on top of the kitchen door chilling, i was trying to poke a broom at it to get out the back door, with my siblings all on the stairs behind me lol i really didn't want to get crapped on tbh xD
Awww Oppa's afraid of spiders :llama_imcute: I shall protect my precious Oppa and slay those spiders!!Wasp.
Yea they can fly.
But spiders are freaking horrifying.