- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Taehyun may be tiny, but if he slaps you, you aint ever waking up.um TXT are all more than 8 inches taller than me so that's about pointless to fight them. Soobin is an inch away from being a foot taller than me. So.
Let me fight taehyun he's a reasonable height????
LIKE ARGUEING NOT ACTUALLY FIGHTING lmao :Dum TXT are all more than 8 inches taller than me so that's about pointless to fight them. Soobin is an inch away from being a foot taller than me. So.
Let me fight taehyun he's a reasonable height????
,,,,,,whos weak in TXT or at least I'll survive fighting themTaehyun may be tiny, but if he slaps you, you aint ever waking up.
Be like i'm not tired but thanks thoTaehyun may be tiny, but if he slaps you, you aint ever waking up.
ah okay that's a reliefLIKE ARGUEING NOT ACTUALLY FIGHTING lmao :D
I actually thought we were talking about fistfighting lolLIKE ARGUEING NOT ACTUALLY FIGHTING lmao :D
But if that were the case i wouldn't fight them tho. I love them too muchI actually thought we were talking about fistfighting lol
I felt that with my soul lmaoWHY DO I HAVE CHOSE I WANT BOTH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love aggressively punching people..... with words.i likearguingdebating
Let's unite :wonugl:I love aggressively punching people..... with words.
SO UR TRYING TO MAKE US DICIDED ON THESE PROBLEM THAT TEST OUR LOVE FOR OUR BASIED OR THE GROUP NEXT THING U KNOW U GONNA MAKE ME PIC BETWEEN A TRIP WITH BTS (WITHOUT V) OR TRIP WITH V HOW IN THE HELL DO I ANSWER THATwhy not
you don't :wonugl: jk i won't be that mean if the union happens lolSO UR TRYING TO MAKE US DICIDED ON THESE PROBLEM THAT TEST OUR LOVE FOR OUR BASIED OR THE GROUP NEXT THING U KNOW U GONNA MAKE ME PIC BETWEEN A TRIP WITH BTS (WITHOUT V) OR TRIP WITH V HOW IN THE HELL DO I ANSWER THAT