- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
OhhhhBeach resort --I hate adventurejust kidding I just like the beach more
Why? Where are you?beach resort, camping isn't even a vacation to me....i'm surrounded by forest all the time![]()
Ok ok I'll give ya a boat tooBeach. Bonus points if boats are available.
I live in a part of the US that has heavy forest so camping is like driving 5 minutes away from my houseWhy? Where are you?
Ohhhh wow!I live in a part of the US that has heavy forest so camping is like driving 5 minutes away from my house
Ohhh ok okIf I have the chance to go boating, then I'd prefer the beach resort. Otherwise, I prefer the woods.