would you rather have 30 million dollars or have 30 million loyal friends (2 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It all depends on what you may call a friend. If those loyal friends are actually good friends, then yes. However, many so called friends only want to take advantage, they are emotional leeches and toxic. I don't want that kind of people around me.

If they are all good friends, it's much better than money. Otherwise, I prefer the money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The friendships. Don't get me wrong the money would be nice.
But with lot's of money comes a lot more problems than its worth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
The money as those friendships would be shallow since you don't have the time for 30 million friends and I like to try and really get to know my friends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm an introvert so those 30 million loyal friends sounds like a nightmare. Just thinking about it gives me a headache. Definitely the money. I don't know why anyone would even want that many friends... Isn't 1 loyal friend enough?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Money, I already have a few loyal friends and all 8 really need is one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess money it is. I always prefered a small groups of friends
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread