Would you rather have a Sims4 (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not yet, its just a random idea i've gotten but i wouldn't take any outside influence unless i asked for it :susPepe:
I had a great idea but oh well I guess you don't need me :worry:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually played Sim4 like 2 days ago for the first time and I tried to make a household with all RV members but I failed and ended up with Irene only :yolk:

Oh yeah, make a gg :wimwim:
at least you agree with gg :worry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a gg :sakUwu: as you said it could help you improve
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
No Reo, listen to the minority, bgggg bgggg, you know you want a bg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know everyone is going GG but you know there is a feminine body type that gets over looked in the male options. That in sims clothing type is no longer constrained. I mean, it's the Sims, why keep on the rails.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I know everyone is going GG but you know there is a feminine body type that gets over looked in the male options. That in sims clothing type is no longer constrained. I mean, it's the Sims, why keep on the rails.
I get what you're saying and I think I'd actually try to do that if only the clothing options looked good on the opposite gender, it's great that they included all of this surely, but it's EA and they aren't really trying to do more than necessary, which in this case would mean to actually try to fit the opposite genders clothes onto the opposite body type while still keeping either the feminine/male clothing style and not changing it up too much so it would look like clothes for the same gender again

Hope that made sense, my English is bad q.q
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread