Would you rather have a Sims4 (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I get what you're saying and I think I'd actually try to do that if only the clothing options looked good on the opposite gender, it's great that they included all of this surely, but it's EA and they aren't really trying to do more than necessary, which in this case would mean to actually try to fit the opposite genders clothes onto the opposite body type while still keeping either the feminine/male clothing style and not changing it up too much so it would look like clothes for the same gender again

Hope that made sense, my English is bad q.q
Oh I understand what you mean. half the issue is they pretty much painted booby shadows on some outfits. However there are SOME outfits that do work. I wish my game was up so I could show you. I'm on in a half hour and I only play sims at work or my days off. Thing is learning how to do a balance, because like sheet if EA doesn't do everything half arsed.


EA should have used shaders for boobies not painted on boob shadows cause it even makes big tatas look weird.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m late but you should do a CO-ED group:sakUwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread