Would you rather have the youtubers you watch have random ads or sponsor product they don't really like (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
We've all seen the Raid Shadow Dark Legends sponsors (or whatever the name is) and I doubt any of them are actually playing it at all. Or that weird noisy water bottle all the mukbang people are sponsored by. So would you rather have the youtubers you watch have random ads during the video or one dedicated spot for one sponsor that they don't actually really like?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't really care either way as long as the products they are promoting aren't hurting anyone. Like, I don't wanna see anyone promoting those laxative teas, promoting gambling to children or a spam product that won't ever arrive, stuff like that...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Myco

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It would be nice if they promoted stuff they were into but at the end of the day I agree it doesn't matter as long as no one is hurt.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
random ads i guess, it would be really weird to see a product being sponsored in a middle of something like a line distribution video and these are what i lately watch the most :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Random ads, with two caveats: I'm sick of political ads (I live in the US) and I don't understand why YouTube thinks I want a 15-minute ad on a 4-minute video.
i was in the shower and there was a 15-minute ad about college like Youtube I've fricking graduated let me shower :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread