Future....
But past would be interesting, but I'd have to pick the timeline carefully, on consideration to my ethnic, sexual orientation and personality traits.. Lol so seem like a lot of work either way..
I'm kinda interested in both. I feel like in past there is things I would like to do differently, things that didn't work out even if I tried so I'd prefer giving up on them more easily and also being more active finding stuff I love. However in the future.. I wouldn't want to know much but I would like to know if things work out alright when I'm at crossroads. Which route leads to happiness.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.