- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
mmmhhmmm sureKaraoke with seventeen Totally not because i just wanna meet woozi
Yes but i like food so i wish i could eat with seventeen not because of wooziKaraoke with seventeen Totally not because i just wanna meet woozi
of course definitely not because of wooziYes but i like food so i wish i could eat with seventeen not because of woozi
hahaha :D. why don't you get something to eat then? :DEat Korean bbq with wanna one because I'm really hungry right now. If I wasn't influenced by my stomach, then karaoke because I like singingreally badly
I ate cereal sahlkj very fulfilling I'm ready to bust some tunes with seventeen nowhahaha :D. why don't you get something to eat then? :D
hahah :DI ate cereal sahlkj very fulfilling I'm ready to bust some tunes with seventeen now