- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Agreed, i have so many puzzle games on my phones 😅 but I'd much rather work on a puzzle book lolPuzzle book, or puzzles on phone![]()
Yea, i always have some kind of music playing while I'm working on puzzles whether it's from the computer or my phoneDepends on if the puzzles are interesting or not
Though if headphones are also allowed, I'd probably do both
Puzzle book
"I like you people" - Blitzøpuzzle book
Buttttttt there's puzzle games on the phone???phone. puzzle books make me ill
think i misunderstood your questionButtttttt there's puzzle games on the phone???
Ohh i see ^^think i misunderstood your question
ill get ill either way but the puzzle books make me more nauseous.
Noice :3I'd probably read a book in pdf format on my phone
ooohh so you watch Helluva boss too?"I like you people" - Blitzø