Would you say your a bad influence ? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 74

I tend to be a kind person who does my best. I accept people for who they are and try to do the same with myself (Actual mission, that one). I would call myself a good influence because I don't encourage bad behaviour or things like racism/homophobia etc, and I don't change for anyone regardless of what the circumstances are, I think many people in my life can learn from that.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Depends - I'm good at talking things out helping people see what's going on in their relationships just by pointing things and patterns out, but I've learned most folks don't really want to know that stuff except in specific situations. So if someone wants peace and prefers not to overthink, I can cause doubts just by talking and effect things or trigger drama when I didn't mean to and it's a weird influence. So I don't really go there anymore unless asked. People need to come to their own conclusions and figure their own things out! :pepecross:Me towards unnecessary drama sometimes caused by me
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
But you married Jungkook.
But he's a bad boy, so he like bad gir(u)l.
That bad boy act is all fake. Jungkook is the ultimate good baby boy.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well I'm atheist too, but I'm usually the mom friend who tries to be reasonable and hit some brakes when needed ^^; I'm oldest sibling too so I'm used to taking care of people and being the responsible one. So I think I'm usually good influence xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread