would you say .. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. that you live in fear? of something, of someone............ ? in any way?

regretting yesterday, fearing tomorrow.. I think many of us spend our days this way...... I'm probably no exception, actually I definitely am not..... even at the present moment, I am like this, always scared and sorry..... those rare people who are different and so fearless, I really envy them, but that's okay I guess.. we all have our flaws and problems and this is mine hehe..... not sure......

 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wouldn't say it's a constant thing for me, but it's something that will pop up throughout the day, like worrying about something that I said or something I did years ago or feeling like I should be afraid of someone breaking into my home even though that's very unlikely. It's the fear of knowing you could have said or done something better or even the fear of having something awful happen even though it most likely wont.

Humans are complicated :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my fear has been that my parents/grandma will die. I love them so much and can‘t imagine a life without them.
 
D

Deleted member 74

Fear of myself and my potential, urges, lack of control? Especially when I think darkly or am so deeply in my mind that no one can pull me out, and that's often, these are times I fear myself. I used to be afraid of natural things like death, growing older and losing people close to me as a child, but I guess that's slowly shifted with time because I think you shouldn't fear things that you can't control or stop. It's the possibility of either being able to control or lack control that scares me more now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread