Would you spend 500 days alone in a cave? (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,152
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
would not try it was so ever lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Nope. Nature's unpredictable so I do not want to end up being trapped and dead if the cave somehow collapsed.

In other words, I'm not one of those idiots who wants to mess with nature.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope. Nature's unpredictable so I do not want to end up being trapped and dead if the cave somehow collapsed.

In other words, I'm not one of those idiots who wants to mess with nature.
Isn’t a house probably more likely to collapse and trap you though? :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Isn’t a house probably more likely to collapse and trap you though? :susPepe:
Not if it's well built initially or renovated well if the house is very old. Also, houses do not a have lot of weight on top of the roofs unlike caves.

Unless people act like idiots by not taking care of their homes by accidentally starting fires with lit cigarettes and sleeping or leaving unreliable electric heaters on and sleeping, yes, the house will collapse and trap them as a result.
Or if people live in homes of areas where nature hits them. Then, regardless of severity for those situations, they can collapse and trap people.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
By the way, there is a complete underground city in Turkey.


Not if it's well built initially or renovated well if the house is very old. Also, houses do not a have lot of weight on top of the roofs unlike caves.
If I'd have the choice to use a deep cave or a cellar during a bombardment, I'd chose a deep cave. Maybe it would be a bad decision. I hope that I'll never find out. There are also freshwater caves, that could be used in a long-term survival situation.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Never unless I have my pills on me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No not i a million yrs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread