I would start from zero :maheart:
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,186 Reactions Received 18,936 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,909 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 21 December 2021 #21 I would start from zero
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 21 December 2021 #22 Yes, I guess
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 22 December 2021 #23 Sure, why not
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 22 December 2021 #24 naur cause then we'd lose everything on the dk thread