I'm a bi stan :PPEw is that a gg stan burn it
The presence of a female in your profile makes everything you say pointlessI'm a bi stan :PP
female on the outside, male inside <333The presence of a female in your profile makes everything you say pointless
Ew nope nope nope I still see a FEEEEEEMALEfemale on the outside, male inside <333
omg whats your problem with gorlsEw nope nope nope I still see a FEEEEEEMALE
They aren’t dudes duhomg whats your problem with gorls
![]()
It would be a bit weird, but sure why not! We can go to a Sauna!
Going to a Sauna is the best bonding experience there is! In Estonia you know you are close friends with somebody if you 2 go to a Sauna together!Let’s not
Let’s be close friends in America where you can just go eat McDonald’s togetherGoing to a Sauna is the best bonding experience there is! In Estonia you know you are close friends with somebody if you 2 go to a Sauna together!
Sauna >>>>>>>>>Let’s be close friends in America where you can just go eat McDonald’s together
Will the birch branches kill me? I’ll go if I get to dieSauna >>>>>>>>>
I have been going to a Sauna at least once a week since I was like 4!
A good proper 100 degree Celcius Sauna is the best! Then beating yourself with birch branches and jumping into a lake!
No better thing exists in this world!
Nah, the branches are really thin and have leaves on them + they are soaked in hot water before beating yourself to make them a bit softer! It's really nice actually!Will the birch branches kill me? I’ll go if I get to die
Definitely not going then :( how hard is it for people to understand that there’s a real market in trying to beat myself to death with a stick?Nah, the branches are really thin and have leaves on them + they are soaked in hot water before beating yourself to make them a bit softer! It's really nice actually!
You CAN however boil yourself slowly in a Sauna! We can heat the Sauna up to like a 150 degrees and throw a lot of water on the stones to get a lot of steam!Definitely not going then :( how hard is it for people to understand that there’s a real market in trying to beat myself to death with a stick?