Would you support By9.. [produce x 101] (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My 2nd perfect group (cause this debut line up has had the most in my top 11-15 before) would be Jinhyuk, Wonjin, Donghyun, Yunseong, and Jinwoo

Wouldn't mind Jungmo or Yuvin in it.

Also, Suhwan, Hyunsu, and Minseo (the early eliminated one) would be cool to see a comeback with
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If this group does happen I'd support it if I like their music but I personally would rather all of them do something within their own companies and go back to their groups. If Yuvin is put into By9 then it would just be a longer wait until a full group comeback for Myteen and I'd rather see them all comeback together. Same for Jinhyuk it's already going to be weird to see Up10tion without Wooseok and if he's not there as well I don't think Up10tion would do very well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: colorfulteardrop
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If this group does happen I'd support it if I like their music but I personally would rather all of them do something within their own companies and go back to their groups. If Yuvin is put into By9 then it would just be a longer wait until a full group comeback for Myteen and I'd rather see them all comeback together. Same for Jinhyuk it's already going to be weird to see Up10tion without Wooseok and if he's not there as well I don't think Up10tion would do very well.
tbh it 5 year group x1 you might as well class them out of the group if i was you tbh as for example wooseok will be 27 when he leaves x1 he prob will just go to military and than have a solo career etc
its only the baby line who can really do much after
i.e donpyo is 16 and will be 21 after so he can be in a group etc
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My 2nd perfect group (cause this debut line up has had the most in my top 11-15 before) would be Jinhyuk, Wonjin, Donghyun, Yunseong, and Jinwoo

Wouldn't mind Jungmo or Yuvin in it.

Also, Suhwan, Hyunsu, and Minseo (the early eliminated one) would be cool to see a comeback with
jinwoo needs to be in it though :(
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
tbh it 5 year group x1 you might as well class them out of the group if i was you tbh as for example wooseok will be 27 when he leaves x1 he prob will just go to military and than have a solo career etc
its only the baby line who can really do much after
i.e donpyo is 16 and will be 21 after so he can be in a group etc
True I get your point, I think I'm just mainly wanting their groups to get some recognition and I just fear if Jinhyuk isn't there then they may never get more recognized. I also hate falling in love with temporary groups because it's so sad when they disband. I'm already way too obsessed with X1 right now and they haven't even debuted yet lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: colorfulteardrop
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
True I get your point, I think I'm just mainly wanting their groups to get some recognition and I just fear if Jinhyuk isn't there then they may never get more recognized. I also hate falling in love with temporary groups because it's so sad when they disband. I'm already way too obsessed with X1 right now and they haven't even debuted yet lol.
5 years is honnestly pretty decent and due to how long it is if they all become good friends they could decide to stay a group as contracts can only last 5-7 years so if there contracts run out with there company's they can choose not to resign remembering most of them are trainees
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would and believe it’s a really good opportunity based on how past produce groups have been treated. Very few companies have been able to fully integrate and utilize the success of their produce trainees (ex: WJSN), so the project group would be a better bet.

Hotshot unfortunately is no where to be seen despite having an ex-Wannaone member and ex-JBJ member. One of the JBJ members also left his old group to start fresh in a JBJ subunit and has since found success there. I’d rather the debuted members find successs than hoping they’d pull off a Nuest one day.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
He is! Lol
is he....
BY9 includes: Lee Jinhyuk, Lee Sejin, Song Yuvin, Koo Jungmo, Hwang Yunseong, Kim Minkyu, Ham Wonjin, Tony and Keum Donghyun.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
is he....
BY9 includes: Lee Jinhyuk, Lee Sejin, Song Yuvin, Koo Jungmo, Hwang Yunseong, Kim Minkyu, Ham Wonjin, Tony and Keum Donghyun.
I thought you were talking about the list I made lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread