Would you support it? [nct dream] (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If randomly after the sm station song was realised
SM announced HRVY as the new nct dream member?
[obv he is too old so ignore that]

190602-ncm_16b178cd67b_large.jpg D8QntzPUwAEn8mD.jpg NCT-Dream-HRVY-STATION.jpg

But honnestly i think this would be the only way a full white member would be accepted

If they had built up there own career befor debuting
so they will be bringing there own fans to the table kinda thing

[i dunno how i would feel honnestly ive never had problem with different races in kpop as there is now different races koreans but im more open to white/black Koreans joining kpop first before internationals]​
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If randomly after the sm station song was realised
SM announced HRVY as the new nct dream member?
[obv he is too old so ignore that]

190602-ncm_16b178cd67b_large.jpg D8QntzPUwAEn8mD.jpg NCT-Dream-HRVY-STATION.jpg

But honnestly i think this would be the only way a full white member would be accepted

If they had built up there own career befor debuting
so they will be bringing there own fans to the table kinda thing

[i dunno how i would feel honnestly ive never had problem with different races in kpop as there is now different races koreans but im more open to white/black Koreans joining kpop first before internationals]​
Yeah, I don't really know a lot about HRVY I think I heard one of his songs before and hated it, I know I dislike him for some reason but can't remember why... I feel like Phoebe in that episode of Friends LOL
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah, I don't really know a lot about HRVY I think I heard one of his songs before and hated it, I know I dislike him for some reason but can't remember why... I feel like Phoebe in that episode of Friends LOL
I get a vibe i dont like him haha but im trying to ignore tht for the song

wish sm got a artist like a more internationally known artist cause i have no idea who he is
and im from england and that where he was on a tv show... he just isnt known enough for a collab to help nct dream
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I dunno, I wouldn't mind it, but I lowkey would find it weird!

Igonore the thread I made about him earlier...
I think it will happen no matter what we think in the next 2 years as korea tv shows wise is gettin more diverse
on return of superman there is 2 mixed familys
omg sorry didnt know u made one link it xD
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think it will happen no matter what we think in the next 2 years as korea tv shows wise is gettin more diverse
on return of superman there is 2 mixed familys
omg sorry didnt know u made one link it xD
Nah, find it yourself! :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ah k i wont then...
u ok u seem angry
You're the 2nd person who has said this to me today, but I am legit in the best mood I have been in a while... I dunno! It's weird, but I am not angry!

:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You're the 2nd person who has said this to me today, but I am legit in the best mood I have been in a while... I dunno! It's weird, but I am not angry!

:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:
Ok im happy ur not angry ill will now hunt for ur thread if i dont comment on it im lost
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Idk, but for sure he stands out way too much lol
I doubt that someone who doesn't know both NCT DREAM and HRVY would think that they are in the same group lol

I'm fine with not-Asians or not-Asian mixed people joining K-pop groups (especially the ones born and raised in Korea).
But I feel like the "visual contrast" would be too strong aka weird.

I guess we need some revolutionary idols to shake the K-pop world.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Idk, but for sure he stands out way too much lol
I doubt that someone who doesn't know both NCT DREAM and HRVY would think that they are in the same group lol

I'm fine with not-Asians or not-Asian mixed people joining K-pop groups (especially the ones born and raised in Korea).
But I feel like the "visual contrast" would be too strong aka weird.

I guess we need some revolutionary idols to shake the K-pop world.
I think the best group to do it first would be nct
as they can add as many members as they like
and straight up just have the first ever pure one race member in nct u
like ten is in nct u
and until fans love him keep him there and slowly ween fans into loving him

but i dont think visual need to be perfect
at the end of the day one direction did fine in england a mostly white country
[and was wayyy more white when they debutted]
with Zane
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think the best group to do it first would be nct
as they can add as many members as they like
and straight up just have the first ever pure one race member in nct u
like ten is in nct u
and until fans love him keep him there and slowly ween fans into loving him

but i dont think visual need to be perfect
at the end of the day one direction did fine in england a mostly white country
[and was wayyy more white when they debutted]
with Zane
Maybe. We'll just have to wait.
Ten's features aren't as strong as HRVY tho, and he's Asian.

Zayn in 1D doesn't come as a visual shock to me (and his mother is English...?), a full eastern Asian in 1D would look a bit off place though.

I'm not saying having strong contrasting visuals in K-pop is a bad thing, we're just not used to it.
And I think companies tend to prefer balanced visual groups.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe. We'll just have to wait.
Ten's features aren't as strong as HRVY tho, and he's Asian.

Zayn in 1D doesn't come as a visual shock to me (and his mother is English...?), a full eastern Asian in 1D would look a bit off place though.

I'm not saying having strong contrasting visuals in K-pop is a bad thing, we're just not used to it.
And I think companies tend to prefer balanced visual groups.
I think its more there scared on the reaction on the possible fans
why risk contraversy
but vernon looks very white [yes i know he is mixed] and i think the visual in seventeen in are fine
so i honensly think it a matter of time

I know ten is asian
i meant he wasnt in any songs for long time due to being a nct u member as he isnt in every nct song
[he wasnt in boss]
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think its more there scared on the reaction on the possible fans
why risk contraversy
but vernon looks very white [yes i know he is mixed] and i think the visual in seventeen in are fine
so i honensly think it a matter of time

I know ten is asian
i meant he wasnt in any songs for long time due to being a nct u member as he isnt in every nct song
[he wasnt in boss]
Maybe I'm just used to it but Vernon fits well in Seventeen.

But a guy like HRVY... I can't imagine him in a K-pop group right now lol
Maybe with a Korean make-over...

We'll just have to wait.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I wouldn't care i like nct for their songs and personlity
If he is nice, get along with the other white guy, black or green idgaf
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe I'm just used to it but Vernon fits well in Seventeen.

But a guy like HRVY... I can't imagine him in a K-pop group right now lol
Maybe with a Korean make-over...

We'll just have to wait.
lol these took longer than i cared for them to do
but u get a rough idea enjoy
@maruif @JakeyWantsCakey
street-art-barcelona-2015 (1).jpg
ok im done.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread