Would you support it? [nct dream] (1 Viewer)

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
These are scary as fuck! 🤣🤣🤣
trust i know u shud seen some i scrapped
they were terrifying
i now know i cant do makeup for sure i cudnt make anything look right
PLUS HE HAS SO MANY SPOTS TO EDIT OUT
he needs a skin care routine or something
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
:pepecross:
...
Oh lord...I'm going to have nightmares tonight.
Idk why but I seriously want to punch him in the face.
cause he looks like james charles now

 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The horror.
Those caterpillars eyebrows... those eyelash extensions...

My eyes :pepecry2:
this why mens make up shud be left to the true professionals
[aka it shudnt be the same as girls]
well tbh if u put james make up on a girl still would look bad
but he clearly trying to do toned down drag make up
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
this why mens make up shud be left to the true professionals
[aka it shudnt be the same as girls]
well tbh if u put james make up on a girl still would look bad
but he clearly trying to do toned down drag make up
Is he still making videos?
Tbh, I'm not really into beauty guru channels and when his scandal broke out I was like "...who?" lol
I'm not digging his look though 😂
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Is he still making videos?
Tbh, I'm not really into beauty guru channels and when his scandal broke out I was like "...who?" lol
I'm not digging his look though 😂
ummm i dunno i just off him cause my female friends used to non stop post stuff about him
his last video was 2 weeks ago
soo im assuming he will be back at some point
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ummm i dunno i just off him cause my female friends used to non stop post stuff about him
his last video was 2 weeks ago
soo im assuming he will be back at some point
Oooh he's still alive then
I checked his channel and he got back his subs lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oooh he's still alive then
I checked his channel and he got back his subs lol
people only unsub for the hype lets be honest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread