- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
What if a member of your favorite group, or your favorite idol came out as gay or lesbian?
For me, I WOULD support them. I mean, who they love isn't up to them right? Especially when it comes to genders. I think that we should support them if that's what they choose.
I know that many people find this topic to be sensitive, so i'm sorry if i offended anyone with this question.
As a person who comes from a family that doesn't support this, and being a person who IS bi-sexual, finds it very difficult to come out like this to close friends or family. So this can be how they feel in Korea because i know that Korea is still VERY sensitive about this kind of thing.
Let me know what you think!!!!
For me, I WOULD support them. I mean, who they love isn't up to them right? Especially when it comes to genders. I think that we should support them if that's what they choose.
I know that many people find this topic to be sensitive, so i'm sorry if i offended anyone with this question.
As a person who comes from a family that doesn't support this, and being a person who IS bi-sexual, finds it very difficult to come out like this to close friends or family. So this can be how they feel in Korea because i know that Korea is still VERY sensitive about this kind of thing.
Let me know what you think!!!!
Last edited: