I don’t think I would tbh, I’d probably do something dumb and get myself killed
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 May 2021 #1 I don’t think I would tbh, I’d probably do something dumb and get myself killed Reactions: Abeamus and Villains
alina Joined 18 April 2021 Messages 24 Reactions Received 21 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 May 2021 #2 HAHAHA...no I probably be one of the first 2 die. Reactions: Villains
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 4 May 2021 #3 i wouldn't even try to Reactions: Villains
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 May 2021 #4 no, I think I'd freeze in situation I shouldn't and get myself killed Reactions: Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 4 May 2021 #5 probably not
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 4 May 2021 #6 If it's the slow one, maybe. If it's the fast one, maybe not.
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 5 May 2021 #7 I'd give it a damn good try at least
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 May 2021 #8 eclipsoul said: i wouldn't even try to Click to expand... Honestly same Reactions: eclipsoul