Would You Survive if- (2 Viewers)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Yep!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yes. As a Korean, it's Mandatory that I must listen to it and support my fellow Koreans. Otherwise, I would be committing a great sin. :pepecross::pepecross:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'd like to say yes/but it's a no from me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,014
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
To be on this forum you could only listen to Kpop while it is open?

I want to know who the weak ones are.


:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :pepecry2:
​
Ambiguous, does it mean i cant listen to kpop when ks is not open on any device, or i cant listen to non kpop while ks is open. I dont think i can survive the 2nd or the first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ambiguous, does it mean i cant listen to kpop when ks is not open on any device, or i cant listen to non kpop while ks is open. I dont think i can survive the 2nd or the first.
It means the 2nd one
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,191
Reactions Received
46,858
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,064
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd say yes, but I don't want to be called a heathen. lol But asking that kind of question on a K-pop forum sounds to me like asking if 5SOS fans would survive if they could only listen to 5SOS. But that might just be a me thing, idk lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread