Would you want to be on the (KS) staff team? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Yeah why not
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm already on the Roulette team, but that's not really an official staff role. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
probably not lol
this isn't my primary forum, and i know modding is hard as fuck. i had to communicate with one for a few weeks a while because of something that happened to me, and it was hell for both of us trying to figure out how to deal with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Toyed with the idea but I wouldn't want to have to mellow out to be mod as I'm very opinionated and can stick to that if I avoid becoming staff
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
What do you love about it?
everything :haylul: seriously though it's just so fun to be a part of "decorating" the forum especially if you enjoy making graphics by itself. also i feel so proud of myself seeing older posts asking which staff team you'd like to be on with me answering graphics and then realising i made it :catsip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi and Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Probably not :soob:
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't think. Not because I don't want to work together with people, because I think current staff members are all amazing.
But being an official staff member requires you to be here most of the times and sometimes you need to make decisions you personally don't agree with, but that's what you need to do. Being a mod is especially a hard job cuz you need to put down your personal feelings, too. That's why I always respect admins and mods (and other staffs too, ofc).
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If I ever join the staff, it'd be as moderator. I actually applied once; but wasn't selected. I got an idea of why I wasn't selected, so then I didn't apply the next time. Right now, I don't think I would for other reasons.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I is already a part of staff :jenniesmug: it’s a great time honestly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread