katzewurst Joined 16 March 2022 Messages 181 Reactions Received 244 Location Cotraine Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Seulgian Gender Other Pronouns Let us know how to address you? 19 April 2022 #1 Reactions: Haiku, Abeamus and Willow
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 19 April 2022 #2 yes Reactions: Willow
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 19 April 2022 #3 Nah, I’m fine where I am It’s a pretty place though Reactions: Willow
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 April 2022 #4 i wouldn't want to move anywhere tbh
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 20 April 2022 #5 Probably not
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 20 April 2022 #6 Pretty place! But no...........
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 20 April 2022 #7 no i'm satisfied with where i'm living
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 20 April 2022 #8 If they have a good economy I dont mind.
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,174 Reactions Received 18,928 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,844 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 20 April 2022 #9 I wanna go visit but i wouldnt wanna move there. There are only few places i could see myself living at other than where i already do
I wanna go visit but i wouldnt wanna move there. There are only few places i could see myself living at other than where i already do
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 20 April 2022 #10 Can't say it appeals to me
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 22 April 2022 #11 Never thought about it
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 April 2022 #12 I like where I'm at though
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 22 April 2022 #13 Looks good. Unfortunately, they don't hold any Kpop concerts there. (I think Oh My Girl had some fan meets in Brazil a few years ago, but those were the closest events.)
Looks good. Unfortunately, they don't hold any Kpop concerts there. (I think Oh My Girl had some fan meets in Brazil a few years ago, but those were the closest events.)