- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I hate when people belittle others just because they think they are better than them.What a douche
Yes, I know it's wrestling, it's AEW.It's wrestling and that video was posted by a promo company, it's fake. The audio is dubbed over.
For the record, don't get aggressive about it.For the record, that jerk/douche is actually the exact opposite. You can see the blond Whataburger employee in the fake video in this video here, where he ACTUALLY gave her (and a couple other Whataburger employees) $100.
I wasn't aggressive, I was correcting your obvious attempt to mislead people. Call out an actual jerk, there are plenty on YouTube who post videos of "pranks" like this that weren't set up in advance with the other person's consent. Is it immature and possibly damaging for the company to post a promo like this? Yes, especially because young wrestling fans are impressionable and may copy his actions. However, wrestling fans know this is fake, others who aren't familiar may not, and it's not okay to try and call this guy a jerk when he isn't and is just performing an aspect of his job as an entertainer.For the record, don't get aggressive about it.
I wasn't trying to mislead people. I didn't know at first, but then I realized.I wasn't aggressive, I was correcting your obvious attempt to mislead people. Call out an actual jerk, there are plenty on YouTube who post videos of "pranks" like this that weren't set up in advance with the other person's consent. Is it immature and possibly damaging for the company to post a promo like this? Yes, especially because young wrestling fans are impressionable and may copy his actions. However, wrestling fans know this is fake, others who aren't familiar may not, and it's not okay to try and call this guy a jerk when he isn't and is just performing an aspect of his job as an entertainer.