I feel so smart :takingnotes:
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 25 September 2023 #1 I feel so smart
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,472 Reactions Received 39,109 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,839 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 25 September 2023 #2 Who the hell needs a physics class now! Reactions: Tickita
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,519 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 25 September 2023 #3 Tickita said: I feel so smart Click to expand... potatoes are yummy and yes I learned too.. Reactions: Tickita
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 25 September 2023 #4 I went to uni for this Reactions: Tickita